Monday, December 01, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie @ The Oakdale 10/4/08

I've been meaning to post something about this show for months now, and I apologize that I haven't done so. I have to say that this show was absolutely incredible. Even though the venue (formerly known as the Oakdale) is called the Chevrolet Music Theatre (blah). Anyway, Ben Gibbard and company played an amzing set...definitely by all means an extremely early Christmas present. Each note played and and every word sung was bliss...you guys ever get the chance to check them out do so. Anyway I forgot my camera like an idiot, so check out some video from the show below. (Sorry for shitty quality)



Clips from The New Year, Title and Registration, We Looked like Giants, Expo 86


I Will Follow You Into the Dark (full)

I Will Possess Your Heart


Summer Skin, Where Soul Meets Body

Transatlanticism

No comments: