Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rogue Wave

I have been listening to Rogue Wave for a couple of years now, I picked up their second album Descended Like Vultures, and immediately fell in love with it. I have yet to pick up their newest disc, but from what I've read it seems as though it's pretty good. I know the lead off single Lake Michigan is pretty damn catchy. Some of Zach Rogue's lyrics are pretty cryptic, well I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea what some of their songs are about, but aside from that, there is no denying that their brand of lo-fi pop songs coupled with Zach Rogue's achingly fragile voice, is hard to beat. Have you heard similar stuff before? Probably. But it doesn't mater because Rogue Wave manages to capture my interest and satisfy my auditory needs. So I would highly recommend you check them out if you haven't already.

Rogue Wave - 10:1
Rogue Wave - Every Moment
Rogue Wave - Endless Shovel
Rogue Wave - Publish My Love
Rogue Wave - Sightlines
Rogue Wave - Everyday
Rogue Wave - Wait For It
Rogue Wave - Falcon Settles Me

No comments: