Saturday, January 05, 2008

2007 in review

So another year has passed us by and I'm sure that if you're anything like me, you have a lot of regrets that totally overshadow any sort of accomplishments/happy times you might have had. But it's a new year and I try not to pessimistic all year round so I figure if there is any time to be looking towards the future with some sort of idealized fantasy-laden optimism, this is the time of the year to do it. In all seriousness, I hope this year brings all of you the same joy and happiness I'm expecting...because it's about damn time...Moving right along, I have compiled some of my favorite tracks of the past year in mp3 format so if, in the off chance you don't happen to already have one of these gems, you can download it now and enjoy for the new year. This list by no means is representative of all of my favorite tracks of the year, but merely the ones I was able to find floating about on the internet. Until next time (hopefully it won't be until next year...I realize I post rather sporadically but, well lets just say I hope it doesn't come to that).


Bloc Party - Flux
Mute Math - Typical
MGMT - Time to Pretend
The Shins - Turn on Me

Blonde Redhead - 23
Union of Knives - Taste of Harmony
Spoon - The Underdog
Mark Ronson (feat. Lily Allen) - Oh My God
Radiohead - Reckoner

No comments: