Friday, April 20, 2007

Nonsensical post about nothing in particular

Well, since its been a while since I last posted I figured it was about time for a new one. That and I was getting bored waiting for my buddy Koz to get here so we could start this night off on the right foot. Anyway, with my final semester as an undergraduate rapidly approaching, and my still pending application to graduate school floating in space somewhere, and the deadlines for final research papers and my thesis coming up, I am finally going to divulge senesitive information to someone I should've told a long time ago but never did, oh and I have to attending a funeral tomorrow at 7:30am, you can imagine that I have a lot on my plate right now and I don't really have the motivation to do any of them. it's friday and all I want to do is relax. this funeral is really screwing me up to because Kelleher, my best friend since as far back as I can remember, well its his birthday today, and I'm not going to be able to get shitfaced with him so this whole Friday night is well on its way to becoming a downer. the whole funeral thing sucks too because its just this rmeinder that someone just died. I don't know what I'm rambling about other than the fact that I have a lot of work to do and I'm extremely stressed out. with all of this being said, I'm going to try and post a few songs, hopefully paralleling the wide variety of moods I seem to be experiencing at this moment in time. Enjoy.

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Lily Allen - Everythings Just Wonderful
Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
Placebo - Every You Every Me
The Libertines - The Delaney
The Killers - (Glamorous) Indie Rock & Roll
Ted Leo - Me & Mia
Stellastarr* - Untitled
Rogue Wave - Eyes
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

No comments: