Sunday, September 17, 2006

If you're as cheap as me...

I heard of this website a long time ago, but, as it always does, apathy and laziness got the better of me. Fortunately I made the effort to go online and create an account with www.allofmp3.com. I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that anyone visiting this website has no internal morality issues with downloading free music on the internet. With that being said, I can also conclude that you are cheap. The beauty of this website is that you can legally download music off this Russian based website and pay by the file size. The average full length CD in 192 Kbps costs roughly $1.50. And if your stateside, its an easy and cheap way to get your hands on discs that have yet to be released.

In other news, you can now hear the original version of The Marshalls Are Dead by Bloc Party that was cut off of their debut, Silent Alarm. It is by and far much better then the version that had been floating around the internet for quite some time, but thats just my opinion, check it out here.

No comments: