Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm a psychedelic warrior who believes in UFOs and God

So the new Flaming Lips disc is pretty good. Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Dead Mans Chest was also pretty good for only half a movie (Can't wait to see The Descent though). Keeping it short today for reasons relatively unknown (although I will admit that it does have something to do with the fact that I am ridiculously lethargic today). With that being said, on to the fun stuff you can click on!

Every South Park episode ever. Seriously.

The first 24 minutes of A Scanner Darkly. You can thank me later.

What do you do when you have $50 million? You exact revenge on every person who has ever done you wrong. But how do I do that you might ask. Let Dave Chappelle teach you.

MP3s:

Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken
The Killers - When You Were Young (demo of new track off of upcoming sophmore album, not very impressive but worth a listen if you're curious)
Radiohead - Where I End & You Begin (The Sky is Falling In)
Placebo - Meds
Placebo - Infra-Red
Camera Obscura - Teenager
And finally what promises to be the sleeper hit of the summer, that is, if anyone actually hears this song (I was sick of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" about two months ago) Chromeo - Needy Girl

No comments: