Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yes, after a long hiatus, I am back. Rejoice.

I haven't posted anything on here in a really long time. Too long of a time if you ask me. but I am back. I can rattle off a bunch of excuses as to why I stopped posting, but I'm not going to bother with that bullshit. I'll just tell you the truth. I'm a fucking lazy bastard. Sorry. Anyway, lots of interesting bits of music news. Read about them all.

Damon Albarn confirms new Blur EP How excited am I?

Liam Gallagher is such a prick. I love it. His take on Bloc Party

I cannot wait for the new Radiohead album

Yes the increasingly shitty weather has made me even more depressed than I already am. Go here to download a 25 song "Rainy Day" mix

By the way, have any of you noticed that the new Strokes album is leakier than a baby's bladder? From what I've heard it sounds like it's going to be a solid album.

No comments: